<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Saturday, 7 August 2010 IT'S THE POST (Y)


-
Your Happy Pills Is All I Needed ;
OH , Boring saturday >: ! Actually plan to go out but my plucking flu is getting worst, my voice is totally going too. I'm down with a serious flu ): ! I hate being sick, it's sucha suffering. Idk when then i will recover. Now then i realised, monday there isn't any school (Y) . I'm gonna go out fr sure. :D ! Bored2 . Lazy post fr anything sia. Life-less to me. HAHAHA !
-




-
& lastly ;
Happy birthday to my dearest xingan ; JENNA GAN.
I wuxim k. (: Loves you.
I know you fr almost 2year plus i think?
You're sucha siaochabor you know. HAHAHA ! But still iloveyou ley. HAHAH !
Sorry ley, that time yr chalet, i gave you cake then i zao le :B ! Nxt time i sure pei you kkkz? Anyw, You don't keep hong here and thr. Sucha hongster bodohzxc sia you. Change please. 16years old liao. So old. LOLOLOL. Rmb to take yr medicine regularly, if not your siao-ness will pop out anytime. Study hard (Y)
-
Everyth is fine now and i hope it will be like this, ytd nearly lost you .
But didn't. I'm glad. I made a stupid mistake. Sorry fr the misunderstanding and so on .
Cherishing you is what i need to do now, Having you is like a dream to me .
Loving you was like a fairytales ; Missing you is like a war to me .
2month's ;


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 07:03