<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Tuesday, 24 August 2010 IT'S THE POST (Y)

Yea ~ Finally finish watching my ''Hello baby'' of SHINee . It's damn nice you should go watch, there's muchmuch laughter, although th last episode makes me cry. LOL. But it's really AWESOME! Go watch it. :D
-

-

-
Can you see how cute it is? :D ! So go watch it. HAHAHAHA ! I love die SHINee OMGOMG !!
-
anyw, Fk the lifeskill proj seriously, I got my own opinion too. They just can't be bothered abt mine too. I was wondering whether they really treated me as part of their team anot. I get fed-up by this . It's small prob but hell ya. I got noticed that someone is coming my hse doing some rubbish construction, It's a bloody last mins i dont know. Hate me all you all want. I don't give a damn anymre. Fk that lifeskill proj. It's making ppl friendship getting a drift. FK IT.


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 07:17