<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Thursday, 26 August 2010 IT'S THE POST (Y)

-
Never gonna step back anymore, Never gonna think abt that anymore. Once is broken, it will nvr be back.
I dare to dream, but i don't dare to think .
I dare to hate, but i don't dare to love.
I dare to think, but i don't dare to do.
I dare to speak, but i don't dare to speak with action.
-
There's always up and down, down and up, Waving highly and low. It's just a matter of time, The times occur everyth, Every single minutes it may happen sth. It just how you handle it. You can handle it carefully, you can handle it seriously. You can handle it with jokes. You can handle it with care. I don't cherish this bloody hell ___________ with you, because you're a jerk to me. You doesn't even fucking care, what's th fking point fr me to continue. Screw off will you?


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 10:42