<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Saturday, 14 August 2010 IT'S THE POST (Y)


-
I dont give a FUCK to you.
-
What's the big deal? C'mon . How old already? Fucking get your brain to think before you say anyth. Cb. You got stead your problem. Keep repeat and repeat? Got stead sibei eh sark ar? You how old? Show off smlj? You're just a piece of paper to me. Look . Whose talking? You're a guy please act like a guy. Stop being so gay showing off infront of people. Bloody hell you. How old le? Grow up lah. Your childish act Fucking irritated me. Please keep yr brain awake & think before you say anyth. Pua cheeeeesePies. _l_
-
I'm doubting your word ; Don't ever ask me why .
I'm running from the facts by not meeting & txting you ;
Forgive me for my act ; Idk how to handle it. Maybe it's best that we stick to friend rather than smeone who is closer than a friend .
Thanks fr everyth. You can say is i don't appreciate you or you can either say i didn't cherish you, but please don't say that i'm playing with your feeling because i'm not. For doubting you. I always did. Your words, make me don't know how to trust you. Once it's make, there won't be another chance . I'm selfish towards you . Because you're my only. But you choose to make me doubt it again and again. If you really cherish . You should know what to do. I don't wish to waste time, typing this craps here. It's just wasting a loaf time. Be prepare for the nonsence you had done. I'm sick and tired of everyth. I didn't replied you ; I ignore you ; I give you a cold shoulder, You didn't even mention a single thing and kept it to yourself. Fr the fk sake, I'm not god. I can't predict everyth. Say it and not hiding it to yourself. I don't expect other's people to tell me. Show me ; Prove it to me . That i meant sth to you.


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 06:37