<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Friday, 20 August 2010 IT'S THE POST (Y)

 


Don't be a mutha fucker infront of me.   
-
I think i don't need to elaborate so much on you, Giving me fucking excuses over and over again. knn, if you really treat me as one, think abt it, you really treat me as anot. don't fucking waste my bloody time on you. You think what? No you i'll die? C'mon. All i need isn't you. You're playing a foolz right on me. You think i'm a 3 years old kids? Although you're older than me, doesn't mean you can treat me as a what you want. Or even look me as a xmm. Bloody hell, let me tell you. I'm plucking not a xmm's. Please think twice before you say anyth. Xmm won't even have th time, to speak to you. in a MATURE way, you can say im thick skin. I'm saying th gawd damn truth. Xmm, only know how to POR you ( no offence ) . Cheeeeeeby* eh you. Think ley, mind still so childish. Bloody make my mood hot like fk. FUCK OFF. Like i say, make me hot = you've no good day. Come find me lah . I wait fr you. _l_ Lastly, You're so bloody childish . Get it? (:
-
Ruined my good mood, you better kenna bang by some car . make you stay in hospital at least 3days. ==.
-
ZEN GUAILAN BRO ): WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU. LOLOL .



LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 07:33