<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Tuesday, 6 July 2010 IT'S THE POST (Y)

-
Today woke up at 6.30. -blurblur- LOL ! tio awake by smeone. Then nvm, saw msg, maaaaam say no school today plus no pe tmr. I jitao -_-.. Make me wake up then nvm ! She resend a msg saying got pe. WTF LA. Idw pe ! Pe suck ):
I don't hve anything to post fr today. Short post.
-
I really don't like it ; why must we always make th first move to talk to you? you want us to talk to you, why not you try to talk to us first? why must we start a topic or saying Hi to you first? If you really want to talk to us so much, you won't be like this, at least smile saying a hi? You reaction is make me doubting you, whether you're serious about this friendship anot. Sending me msg, making me felt guilty, yes i go felt guilty, but you wanna me to talk to you, why nt you try to talk to me first? If you make the first move, i sure will reply and talk to you. Thinks. Don't always let people make th first move to say morning or hi to you. because i don't like to make a first move and i rarely make a first move. I've been keeping this few months back. I just dk how to speaks it out. But i can't tolerate it anymore.
-
FUCK OFF !
treating me as a what? _l_


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 01:22