<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Friday, 16 July 2010 IT'S THE POST (Y)

Today was a fucking day i swear ;
-
Early in the morning talk to someone, that person eventually turned out to be sucha big liar & being so attitude towards me. Your friend's of yours. if your see this post. Ask her come my blog then. I shall see what can see do to me (: ! I'm so so so scare of you. You're in the wrong stop giving attitude towards other people, thanks okay. You uses people parent money, you think you no need pay back ? got financial prob go ask fr help lah ! No need keep ask people treat you de lah okay ? Plus, You better don't use malay language to come scold me . Now is you're in the wrong. Don't keep spreading those fucking rumors that is not even true. C'mon, grow up. I know my attitude suck lah okay. At least better than yours. I maybe childish. But i will think. What about you? Do you know how to think? I don't think so sia. You spoilt my day . Thanks you very much. Fyi, i hate you. That why i choose to be alone in th mrt rather than standing with you, reaction so big ; Yes you. You not happy that i say you, face to face tell me. Don't keep spread in your own group. I'll be waiting. if not just keep yr mouth SHUT and don't talk so much (: ! I know we're in a class tgther, i shldn't be like this. Oh well, like i say, is you started everything. Anyway, even if you dare to say me and i heard about it. As you promise, i would be able to slap you. rmb that (: ! So don't do anything . Think first before you do it. I dare to slap you, you better don't dare me .
-
Didn't manage to uses comp ; as i was lazy <: ! I guess, i won't be blogging that much either. Sorry eh ! LOL. I miss my plucking Vanessa Tan ): Ni zai na li huh !! Lol .
-
I hate you, you're a mutha phucker. So hai plus so cb ; Plus you're so childish, still say other pple.
-
ZEN IS MY DOG  ; HIIII DOG. LOL


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 04:39