<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Sunday, 18 July 2010 IT'S THE POST (Y)


This is so stupid ;
oh stupid stupid stupid ;
-
I'm taking plane to shanghai soon enough ; Im excited . I guess my class people is excited too . Im gonna enjoy my 5days over there ! I'll make sure i enjoy myself over there. Hohos. [: ! I really got nothing to post & tmr is school again. 5days of suffer again D: ! Everyday end so late. Sad already seriously . Rofl ; Tmr gonna push myself awake at 5.30 and wash up. Walking like a ghost likethat. Har ! [:
-


-
I felt much happier when i've already put down all the feeling's towards you and the feeling won't be back, never ever again (: ! I'm sure, i'm gonna carry on my life w/o you. Like how i used to, Having you this friend anot, it doesn't matter, you don't cherish it, why must i? (: You choose to let go, then just let it be. Probably im putting words into yr mouth, but i don't care. It's over. You know? I've a fool, since th first day i met you. It's been sweet tot, but soon, it's fking bitter. I take things too serious till it ended up likethis, well, this is my attitude, I take thing serious, I've a bad attitude problems, I'm anti till you talk to me first, I rmb hates and i forget loves. I treat people well, if that person treat me well. You treated me how, i will treated you back with my fucking attitude. I bet you've taste it before. Rmb you asked me to draw fr you that pictures? Yea, i did draw, but i throwed it aways that day, when i asked you those ''crap''. You give me rubbish answer. In anger, i threw it away. I don't mind throwing my art piece away . That drawing worth nothing not even a single cent. I won't drew it again. Never ever again. You can tell your friend how bad am i, how bitchy am i. I don't even care & you can ask her to come and read my blog, I don't care too . Problems is between me and you, what fr asking other people to read it? Hell ya? (: ! Im speaking the truth, you can be scolding behind my back, Guess what, I don't care?! Cause i don't even care whether you're alive or dead, how've you been doing ; I care so much as a friend, What i get back is by YOU kicking me fking aside. I didn't cry when i post this, cause i got no fucking feeling with you anymore. okay, enough of it. This is seriously the very last post fr you, Bye2


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 02:15