<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Saturday, 3 July 2010 IT'S THE POST (Y)

-
OMG, TAE YANGGGG, SOOO SOO SOO SHUAI (Y) WEEWEE ! Hehehehehe !
Im so high today ! Vanessa Tan is back from camp ! Imy ttm kkkkkz ):
-
Tomorrow is sunday, anyone excited fr monday? okay fk, pple having holiday on monday, and we got school. Freak kkkkkz ! Arse I hate school, but sometimes i like. HAHAHAHA ! Idk why also. Blahblahblah :P ! So sianzxc, keep rot at home, bobian i no money already. I neeeed go buy alot thing & im fking busy with sth. Fkfkfk ! tmr im gonna go. I don't give a damn _l_
-



I heard someone is sick, So, i decide to post fr him, idk he will see anot. Yea. Just say a thanks or whatsoever when u see this. (: ! Dude, Get well soon. Don't keep go under the rain. Bring umbrella lah? doesn't mean carrying a umbrella means gay. Get it? Sick liao still want geng, geng so much got what ? money important or health more impt? Better rest well, tmr take an mc, go see a doctor, rest early, don't keep go lan. & don't eat heaty stuff, yr fave right. Shiat you. Eh, i very good right? thanks ! Hahah . & Please dont act strong infront of me. LOL :D Get well soon Linus Tan (: Okay lor, since you okay le. I shall still leave this post fr you to see ^^.

-
I really really hate pple force me. At that moment, i already not in th mood, then keep tio force, i really felt like crying . Im a cry baby. So ? Cannot? I just felt phucking stress at that moment, plus no mood. Can you all please understand me? is not i want to find problem. Is i really not in the FKING MOOD . plus that xxxx is inside. how you expect me to stay .. Tsk. nobody understand me.


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 06:12