<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Saturday, 24 July 2010 IT'S THE POST (Y)

-
A Millions Took A Dozen ;
That particular person is really being nice to me , It's make me feel touched about . There's a problem, The way that person treated me is really being to good, concern, it's more than a friend. That person is always there whenever i needed him, It's seem foolish, but that the facts. Idk how to face that person, idk how to react to him, No matter how much attitude i gave, it don't seem to work. For once, I tot, It's just a dream, everything will be over when i'm awake, But this continue and continue, It's like a fairy tales, a really nice fairy tales. Should i tell him how i feel towards that person or should i keep in silent like now? A Millions In A Thousand, I found that particular person. In a way of feeling saying it, I can't. Because my feeling is complicated. Maybe it's really took times, It's been days i chat with that person, It's nice you know. I've already buried all my past, Should i take a step forwards and start a new chapter or shall i stop at that chapter and nvr move on? One chapter by another, I've moved on by myself fr a few chapter. Now, In a million, I found him. Issit temporarily or issit forever. I feel relax whenever i'm with that particular person, I feel so myself whenever i'm with him. I don't need to hide myself like how i met my new friend. Every heart's that particular person fold, Gave. Always making me smile for the rest of my day . A present from that person, Keep me cherish it alot. A Letter from that person, make me taking it out and read over and over again. Sometimes, I felt irritated towards that person, Sometimes i don't. Sometimes th feeling is there, sometimes it doesn't. Complicated isn't it? I ownself don't even know, What does that person know? That person doesn't know me well, Me myself don't know either, Do that person really know? It's seem like a new chapter ever since i met this particular person. 24th's Day and counting. I hope and hope ..
-
Promises is always meant to be broken ;
Promises will never be there before ;
Promises make people feel sad ;
Promises is empty ;
My Love ;


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 03:35