<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Thursday, 1 July 2010 IT'S THE POST (Y)



Man always acted so tough from their outer layer, inner layer, is so weak like a piece of tissue paper.
Why man always acted so tough from th girls? issit so ashamed to let us see how weak you are? Some people may say that '' You're useless so weak''. But it not all th girls is the same. Think positive. Lol, i was crapping whenever i blogging. As to keep my blog alive. To me now, nothing is important. Studying is important only i guess. I felt like there's a huge rock behind my back, i have to carry it whenever i go. I was stupid enough , i didnt think of cutting th rope and let it roll . Maybe i was thinking, what if i let it roll, people behind me may die. I choose to carry it. I guess. In lifes, there's up and down. There's always up and down. Doesn't mean when you're down. means is over. look beyond it . There's cfm sth that will brighten up our days.
-
Yesterday night, text one of my friend. We chatted alot, haha, until he ask me what am i doing, so i told him, Nothing much, thinking about my past. He say sound interesting and ask me to share with him. I feel harmless so i shared : '' When i was in kindergarten, I bully people, till one indian girl, cry. I was always left alone at th classroom until K2, I met some friends. that's make me not so quiet. until i was in pri school. Everything changes again. I've been bully, everyday when i go school, i got phobia, I lost my pencil etc. They steal my stuff. I keep in silent, till one day, my mom brought me a full set colour pencil, i bring to sch & lost it. I cry . I often being scolded and parents always pulled out this incident to scold me too (: ! Primary 4, i bullied a girl, pinching her, beating her. till she cry to her parents. her parents called my mum, my mum was angry of course, she scolded me and punished me standing outside th house. Lifes goes on till sec school. My attitude suck when i was in sec 1 to 2. I've a bad temper, I easily give pple my attitude. Until i was sec 3. Dk who changes me. Till now, This is who i am . I may stilll have attitude, but not that much anymore. My lifes, there's up and down. Everyone have. Don't look down on yrself. Human do changes, it's just matter whether issit good or bad. I've go through so many low and high, up and down. I realised, whatever we're doing, there's always someone supporting us. just that they nvr say only . it's our parent. I always hate my parent nag at me. but idk they concern me that much. they always nag, but their nag is care for us, we didn't respect them, but just fought back . I was stupid by doing this. I hope my mum get well soon.
-
Too many thing happening, nobody to share to, blogging is th best place. I guess (:
-
Liqi ~ 
as a promised i will post sth fr you, although i know you nt long. haha , from friend > baby (: ! Last time, i may hate u fr some reason. But, not anymore k :D ! so don't worry. hahahaha ! I love you like my sister liketht . You always being there for me whenever im down. :D when im in trouble , i will always think of you, to tell you. Although, we may nt be that close. But, you always willingly to listen to me. You're more than a friend to me. Someone who is like my sister. (: Thanks .
-
Lyanne; Xingan ♥
Xingan, you're always there for meeeeee. Oh, Iloveyou soo muchhhh you know. Aw, so shy! Hahaha, no matter what happen to me, you're always there, to console me or whatever...... Wheeeeeee, ILOVEYOU , YOULOVEME. HEEHEEEHEEE, ogeyogey, whatever. ILOVEYOU, don't drift already ogey. HEEHEE :*
-
My xingan fking good right? post this fr me? omg. since when we drifted? If i not here fr you, who will be here fr you? love you. (:


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 02:25