<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Thursday, 8 July 2010 IT'S THE POST (Y)

 


I'm freaking tired ):
Ever since my school moved to cck, im tired almost everyday ): Tmr needa wake up at 5.30am again. Shag die. Hmmms . I hope saturdays faster come :D ! Idk why also hahahas. [:
-
Say people say yourself ; don't act big infront of us (:
Yea, im referring to someone, he tot he is that big. Please keep yr phone silent whenever we're having lesson ^^. Do you know that? yr phone rang don't say sorry sorry sorry, just silent it. (: Don't show off. You say that we're very noisy. Your phone more noisy. We group 2 loves to ask shirley maam question. you not happy ar? You don't act big ley . I really hate yr attitude. & you're sucha action person. Oh btw, we waste ingredient? like your nvr waste ingredient likethat. We in th morning waste ingredient. Like your nvr liketht ? Who won't make mistake. Can you please don't say us say till likethis? Hello hello ! You really damn act big, you ask maam, you like group 1 or group 2 more? maam give you face, that why she say group 1. She treat everyone equal, not like you. (: Stop acting so big can anot? You really really suck. We noisy you also mah. Cause you in same class with us. not noisy = not teenager liao. Opps sorry. You're old. Sorry ar dey ! (: I feel pity for you. Your attention nobody like it. Nobody's cares either. Hahahahah !
-


-
I hate people giving me empty promises, when ownself cmi please don't say you can. I don't feel like talking to you at the moment, because, you gave me a empty promises, Zheng Jiang Toh.
-
I lazy to say so much fr th moment. Byez.


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 04:09