<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Wednesday, 14 July 2010 IT'S THE POST (Y)


Im back to posting (:
-
Hmmms , kinda busy this few days due to school. Haha. I won't be updating so often, because im really really busy! Geeeez.
VANESSA TAN, I know you miss me, well it will be a short post as i dont hve much time. Tomorrow needa wake up damn early.
It's cfm that, i will be going to shanghai. 5 days night. Miss me kkkkz, during august period !
Hahahhas, alright nothing much already ley how? ohoh, i've decided to quit all my fb game i guess, it's damn busy this months. Im gonna buck up on my studies ! Lala.
-
It's beeen days i've not been thinking about you .
It's been days i've not been sms-ing with you.
Sometimes things goes and come ; go and comes.
Just like you. It's seem that im drifting aways from you.
-
Wo ai shang yi ge wo bu ying gai ai de ren ; & i've already let you go . Causing so much problems might as well end it soon. I'm suffering and you're not. Few days of my busy-ness, really can make me forget abt you. It's like im a empty glass again. (: ! & i don't bother to think abt it nvr again. All i want is, Study, study and study. Hmmmms, We're friend now, but we doesn't seem like a friend. We are so so so so so drifted man.
Bye ;
-
I miss Vanessa Tan alotalot ;  T.Liqi & Felicia Girlf  !!!! ):
Lastly, I hope Ada & me will be back to the past . I miss the laughter alot seriously . o:
Mai sad already ada wong, c'mon ! cheer up manzxc, want me this joker cheer you up? hahahas !
Cheeer up babe !
-


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 03:41