<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Friday, 2 July 2010 IT'S THE POST (Y)

-
I'm always looking at my past ; What will i gain?
Posting again and again. There's always crap fr me to post . Hahahaha . Today must be a short post i guess. nothing much to post. Flu is back once agn. -wink- forever won't okay one. 2 days times school reopen. First day of school jiu end school at 5.30? -_-. Bang die . I from my place go cck, cck come back. DK NEED HOW LONG LEY. First day jiu torture me ): Luckily ! i meeting farhan at bishan. Hopes he won't frget? o_o. Well, i will txt you, so dun worry. Hahahaha . Idk will i be late anot. But i hope it's won't ar. Nothing much to post today. Shall be a really really short post. (Y). Peep, who jio me go out, i reject sorry ar, as my wallet got a big phucking hole. Don't jio me ): ! left xxxx nia. :l Tyty fr th understanding. LOLOL. kkkkz, nothing much le. Baiiii reader's (:
-
Edited :
GOT PEOPLE ENVY ME THAT IM STILL SO HYPER ACTIVE AT NIGHT. HAHAHAHA ! YOU WANT I PASS TO YOU? :P ! Teeheeee :B ! after so many things happening, I start to learn step's by step's. I started not to look back . I started to wave to my past. letting it buried and not digging it out anymore. Lifes is also so complicated . There's always a end and a start . Whatever thing we're doing. Okokay, i won't nag anymore. Someone always tell me this : ''Don't act as if you're happy when you're not infront of me, i can sense you're not. No matter what yr mood is, face it out. Share yr problem with me''. Thaks dude. but i just dk how to face it out. I rather i ownself being sad . idw to mess up yr mood's too. I promise, happy stuff i will definitely share with you. Hehes !  It's take times to frget someone whom you love that much in yr life bfore. (: As th times pass, you maybe able to forget him/her, but whenever you're alone, memories will start to flash back. You know.



 
I was lost in the tunnel, someone wasn't there for me, I sat down at the corner, looking at my left and right. Hoping there someone walking pass. I waited and waited. It's midnight. Nobody was there, I lost hope in surviving. Suddenly, someone walk pass. I raise up my head looking upon him. I can't see his face. It's was dark. He pull me up. Holding my hand to walk together, He tot that i might be lost again. At that moment, i was grateful towards him, th journey seem very long towards me. I walk and walk. I felt tired. I let go of his hand and i fall. I saw him, walking away further and further. I was weak. I closed my eye. Finally i realised. This is just a dream. 
-
Bye Friday & Hi saturdays ;
Bye my old friend & Hi my new friends ;
Bye to my sec school & Hi to my new school ;
.
w.luvs


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 05:43