<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Monday, 5 July 2010 IT'S THE POST (Y)

HELLOOOO, I'm back from school today (Y).
Did anyone missesz me? LOLOL. heheheteeeeheeheheh !
Well, sch is normallllllllllll. so huge. ):
but didn't get to see someone . :P !
-
Nothing to post fr today.
Had been feeling unwell, argh, fking gastric pain ): I hope i will get well soon ?
-
Oi, Linus Tan ;
You suck ttm, I nvr say bring umbrella means gay. I saying , you dont tell me that sentence la. You so cb @: Btw, As a promise to you abt that picture. I will draw it asap. (: ! Understand me ar, i'm having school now. I bet hve to wait a long period. But i will comfirm draw one. Be patience ar. Hahahaha. Okay lah. (: ! Take care of yourself MANNNNNNNNNNNNNN ! (: Hmmms, stomach pain, go toilet, pain eat medicine or sth. MAI GENG LA. ): & if you're okay le, i bake sth fr you  ! LOLOL


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 03:33