<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Saturday, 19 June 2010 IT'S THE POST (Y)

WORLD CUP SUCK ! ):
Everyone is starting to watch that & all started to go down those kopitiam or whatsoever to watch it ! GEEEEZ. issit really tht nice? it's just 2 team, with a soccer ball, kick here and there, just th ball, fly high or low. Goal or nvr goal. NICE AR? I kick fr your to see nicer please. 4 years one times, i hope th 4 yrs don't come !
-
Boring and boring. Rotting and rotting .
-
Loves is foolish .
Loves is complicated .
-
It's wasn't goodbye, It's wasn't lies .
It's was th path that we choose, th path that we walk fr th rest of th life.
You open up th door and pushed me away. I turn around and shed a tears.
You don't care, you bang th door and leaning onto th door. Not shedding a single tear's. But crying inside yr heart. Hurtful moment we had, Hurtful word's that came out from our mouth, it will be regret. We can't rewind th time, we can't say sry to each other. You broke your promises. You once told me, you doesn't want to break it. But it's a hard choice. I smile towards myself & tell myself c'mon, be strong. I smiled with tears. Our action, our words that we speak. May hurt each other tht we do not know. Learning from other's. Those joke, it can't be make. You told me, not to make th same mistake again. I remember it, and i didn't make th same mistake. I admit, i sometimes really did misses you. Our memories slowly gone days by days. You're busy with yr stuff & her. I'm busy with my school . We're now like a stranger with a pieces of glass in the middle to separate us.  You loves to shoot me with those stuff. We argue here and there. Sometimes, looking at th sky, can really let me rmb you. Especially the song that we used to love. I felt angry when you say tht thing to me & you're with her. Time pass, i realised, i'm stupid enough, being a fooled. If you can go with her, that mean, you've already forgotten our past. That mean, we're nothing anymore.. Loves is complicated, Loves is foolish, Loves can be sweet, Loves can be bitter, Loves can be simple. Loves can be everything. Loves can make you fall. Nothing last forever. Rmb this forever in your life, Me Hate You. Bye Stranger's.
I ain't shedding a tear's when i post this, i'm smiling towards this post (:


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 05:10