<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Monday, 14 June 2010 IT'S THE POST (Y)

OKAY MIND ME FR USING TOO MANY VULGARITIES !
This is fking pissed me off.
What brother , what friend, what bestfriend. Fking pui !
Pissing me off today morning and making me bth till i cry?! Hello what is this?
I fking cannot tolerate it already .
YES READ IT MAN, I DON'T GIVE A FKING DAMN ANYMORE.
Listen up, use yr big eye to see it. Not happy YOUR PROBLEM .
Yes i love to say YOUR PROB this 2 word, why ? not happy ar? I love to use it.
Firstly.
This particular person, I HVE QUARREL WITH.
He is seriously acting like a small kids ^^V. Come scold me la. I dun care?!
Quarrel with him, because he say this to me in audi ''I at friend wedding'' Blahblahblah ~
So i say your problem lor, your prob yr prob. Then he say what, i bky him wor? i attitude him wor?
Hello, how many time hve i say tht to my friend already, meaning all i bky lah? need me name out boh?
Please, use yr fking brain and think. Saying yr problem means attitude you? then pple say, you bky me sibo? come dwn la. that one is simi sai ? (No offence to those people who use that sentence, just an example). Woah, just because of that bloody arse thing, you want liketht let it be la hor. secondly, I ask you to join back this particular fam, what reason did you tell me huh? You going quit audi soon, 1 more yr nia going NS sibo? I shall see 1 yr ltr you got quit anot. Nvr quit = peng wei la hor, rmb that. & What reason did you tell LEON ?! helloo different reason man. You tell leon is because i maple too much. INACTIVE? I INACTIVE YOU STILL CAN SEE ME ALWAYS ONLINE SIBO ?! Hello eh, please la. Talk using yr brain not blindly. I seriously had enough of yr attitude liao. Why kind you be mature enough? PEOPLE ALWAYS SAY, WHEN GUY IS 18 THEIR BRAIN IS 17. I TOTALLY AGREE. You want call pple come my blog spam, you try only. Is who in th wrong, you there kpkb at my blog. I make sure you return to me double. Or you asking pple spam a t my tagbox? Please, ask tht person to get th facts before doing anything like tht. YOU can go back to yr HAVAIANAS, why can't you come back?! well, th fking main reason is that reason tht you're at tht fam ALREADY ! YOUR PLAN WHT? don't come bother explain so much jiao thing to me la hor. I dun give a DAMN ! 1 year ltr going quit, still can join fam sia. AISEH. PRO WOR?
-
this person, brother nia, all mean thing i must be th one saying it? I am th bad person, you be th angel la? 2 side face sia you. i treat you as a bestfriend of mine, Asking you say that nia, you dun dare say ? ask me to say. MEAN THING I SAY. GOOD THING YOU SAY SIBO ? You 2 is th one who  make our friendship to be in this way not me who is doing it. FK OFF. I seriously hate die you 2 ttm. _l_
-
Saying me think of myself only? what about you, have you ever think abt other pple instead? say people say yourself please. Who is th one who make our friendship ruined? who is th culprit. Don't tell me you are perfectly correct? Please. Think first la hor.
what's now? You bky me already ar? want go spread here and there? Spread till my name is smelly right? Pui. At least i got face to face th Fact. what abt you? childish Kids.


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 00:15