<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Wednesday, 30 June 2010 IT'S THE POST (Y)

IM LAZY TO POST.
BE BACK SOON !
-
The fool's is back, telling some stupid stuff.
Being stupid sometimes is really hurt, Being stupid sometimes is a blessing.
Don't kin on knowing so much stuff. The more you know, the more you been hurt :D
Yes, This fool is telling you all, knowing it, doesn't make you feel good. Doesn't know it will be much better. At least you wont know something that you shldn't know. And a stupid fool, shouldn't have waited fr someone 1 years plus, in th end is tgther though, but over. A fool shldn't be telling that person yr personal stuff. A fool shldn't be sad. A fool should be happy, being stupid. A fool like me is being too naive.  A fool shouldn't be so naive, A fool should take pple advise . A fool should bring people happiness. But a fool like me, didn't manage to do it. A fool should be silly enough fr people to bully. But a fool like me isn't. A fool shld give up easily, A fool wouldn't be sensetive, A fool shldn't be kin-ing on sth, A fool shldn't think so much. A fool like me, is sensetive, kin-ing on sth, thinks alot. Im really sucha fool. A big stupid arsehole fool. With a brain, but didn't think that much . A fool like me shldnt live in this world. 
-
Im just saying th facts. 
Getting someone back isn't easy, rmb that my fool's.
-
You shldn't have see th sentence ''Friend imy.. ):''. You shldn't hve seen it. If you don't we won't talk abt that topic. I was foolish. I forgot to clear it off. I'm stupid stupid. Totally stupid. Man, you saw it. you know who im referring to. So? it's doesn't matter to you i guess. Am i wrong fr talking to you in th first place? Am i in th wrong to say Hi to you and started to chat with you? Am i a fucking idiot to you . Am i someone tiny little dust to you, that you doesn't even bother to see or care. Am i that nonsense to you? Please keep in silence even if you see this. Idw to mess up yr life again.. Your silence can makes me dk it. Just like how u keep it silence when i ask you abt the feeling towards me. You can kept it for so long. I'm sure you can kept this too. Plus now you already have someone you like ^^. So kept it a secret. I was thinking, when i appear in your life, im ruin-ing it. I only knows how to give you attitude and so on. I didn't cherish you. So i won't even have th RIGHTS to have you back. Totally a fking fool like me don't worth your love.
-
finally i think that, you're still treating me like a fool, when i ask you, you keep on saying it's a game. But when you ask me to say. I said it. then you speaks it out. Truth may hurt. Lies may hurt. Being in comma is still th best. Being stranger with you. i don't feel good fr th past few week. Slowly i started not to bother. but saw u today, decide to say hi. chatted awhile. & friend's again. isit a bad sign towards you? shld i even like talk to you or what? misunderstanding misunderstanding. We always have misunderstanding. Both parties dw to make it clears. then what to do ? I've learn my mistake. Stepping a step forwards and telling you that. Saying lots of craps . Well, Idk why am i doing this (: ! maybe now, im just cherishing you as a friend nothing else. o: ! idk either. Heh. enough of my craps. :l
-
LYANNE TAN IS A BLOODY FOOLS ; SHE IS TOO NAIVE, THINKING THAT MUCH. BEING STUPID. GET IT?! 
SHE IS A FKER, WHICH NOBODY'S CARE'S. IM ALONE ALWAY. YES I HAVE FRIEND . But i hardly tell them my prob. what else u want know abt me? I dont change my stubborn-ess. because it's my mother who born me with that. 


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 22:07