<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Friday, 11 June 2010 IT'S THE POST (Y)

I'm going genting in 2 days time, with olivia (:
well, time passes really fast . <:
and it's gonna be sch reopening soon.
I hate sch, i love holidays, but holiday will mke me nua. LOL .
Nothing much.
I fking hate pple who put words into my mouth or saying me giving attitude when i nvr. Please use yr brain and think. ''Your problem'' this 2 words , is my fave sentence. i say tht to everyone, does tht mean i giving you attitude? Gl-ing you? please la hor. Cb, lose liao, say ya la ya la you win. Freak ass la. Pui. I didn't mention yr name, you dun cme attitude me. Cb, you wnt say yr prob,  use it in a appropriate way please, don't say what, nxt time whatever you say i also say your prob. Eh hello, you at people wedding (Audition's) isit my prob anot? You need tell us fr fk? I got say i bky you meh? Lame shyt, I say yr prob mean i bky you ar? liketht i say to hw many people liao? all i bky la? Joker number one la hor you. Bullshyt !


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 04:03