<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Saturday, 26 June 2010 IT'S THE POST (Y)

FUCK MY LIFE ! 
idk who to talk to when i have trouble right now. Idk who to find . Idk idk idk. )':
I really hate it .
Why so many problem's finding me, ONE BY ONE. Idk wth to do. I feel so phuck up. I want faster school reopen. Then i won't think so much i guess. I REALLY REALLY REALLY, will be mad somedays, if all this problem keep come and come. tell me what am i supposed to do ?
I told Vanessa Aka Happy all my prob. ): ! But, i still feel so stress. Seriously, idk why either. I really really feel like mia-ing fr a period of times. always had a tiff with a person or whatsoever D: ! I really dw this kind of thing happening again and again. But history keep repeating. Tell me what to do. ): ..

Friend, imy ):


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 04:47