<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Friday, 25 June 2010 IT'S THE POST (Y)


-
Forgive me, my dear friend.
-
Forgive me my dear friend, for the contradictions of my construct.
For I always mean one thing but somehow often say another.

An I know i've hurt you and have caused you to suffer.
With that, I'm sure, appears to be a deliberate selfish callousness.

But please understand that it is never my desire to be disdainful.
The truth is, I struggle with a servere inability to take control of me.

For i was made complicated and at times i feel two persons in one.
Part controlled and part beyond the realm of even my own understanding.

I admire your patience and your tolerance of my distasteful tendencies.
And i have proven that you are indeed a sincere and loyal friend.

But i worry that one day you will give up on me and bid me farewell.
Leaving me with a well-deserved abandonment and an additional pain.

So i beg of you to continue to bear with this cursed and conflicted being.
And to keep lending me your sturdy hand to help me carry the burden of me.

Forgive me my dear friend, with a long and lasting forgiveness.
-
This video, someone asked me to play it by sending it to me thru email. I've seen it & so yr message that you wrote.
-
I've got no comment about that, well, i never say i don't forgive you, it's just hard fr me to face you, as you know what had happen bfore and i don't wish to elaborate it. Well, Doesn't mean i nvr talk to you mean i never forgive you. It's just very hard fr me to talk to you, Give me times, I know i have say that few months back. but it's really very hard fr me to do it. I'm not like other people. Easily talk to that person, I mean as in after having a tiff or something, well, I just hope that, you'll know what i meant and give me sometimes alright ? (: Btw, I'm really trying very hard already, Ehhhhhhh, this morning, i ain't in moody mood, is just that i doesn't have enough slept. that's all. Yea. Lololol. Okay , i've got nothing much to say. Just that, doesn't mean i nvr talk to you mean i nvr treat you as a friend. Facing you by talking to you at msn is easier, cause i doesn't need to face you. But talking to real life, need to talk to you face by face. Give me time bah. Anyways, thanks fr th concern, my leg this morning is still alright, but after climbing th stupid stair, walking that much. It's started to pain agn. Haha, yea, nothing much, don't worry (: ! See ya in school on 5th July.
-
Having so much this few month, really is FML ! I just wnt to have a rest can't i? Hey, It's MINE holiday, and not yours. don't ruined it will you? It's fking pissed me off, when i see your face and yr brother. What's wrong with you? you can forgive them, but not me. Joker huh? <: I don't bothered to talk to you either, No point counting down to our friendship either. 1year plus going 2 year? YEA, all gone. just let it gone ! It's really fking pissing me off that i'll pissed till cry. I'm stubborn, what about you? A bull temper? Can you please stop fking make me goes round? I really hate you.. Bye my friend. My stupid, stubborn, laughter friend. Gone forever .
-
Kaiiiiiiiiii
Gan gan gan gan boyfeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (Y) .
I know you're upset, you just had a breakup. Don't be sad la kay .
there's always so many others, what fr sad over a small little tree and given up the whole forest, don't sad le ar. got me ! because you've me, you can text me 24/7 de right, i will reply, unless i sleeeeep. Teehees :B ! Mai sad le la. I've know you 3 years plus, I see you alot of times liketht liao ley. Dun sad sad le la. I wnt see th stubborn bullshyt you. kkkkkz? Hehes <: ! CHEERRR UP LA. If not i go yr sch there, pinch you. :D ! I hate you when you sad, i hate you when you irritate me, but i like you as a gan when you cheer me up ! Hoho. Loves ! :D
-
Jenna Gan.
OI CB, you stop because of him sad liao la, I see liao i sibei bky sia? What's so good about him. hard to frget? I know, you nvr give it a try ? Like i say, del his number all this, but you got do it anot? Seriously, you're damn softhearted. PLEASE BE MORE STRONG. LOLOL ! Stop being softhearted. Liketht, everyone will climb over you one lah ! Heard me anot? AND HOR, I really really really bky him liao, Ask you brk you dw, Is not i wnt to brk you 2 up. Is i just dw you to be sad la XINGAN ! Stop crying over him or sad over him. HE, DONT WORTH LA K? GET IT ANOT ! bfore i really go down bedok find you. I got yr address hor, rmb that. LOLOL. First warning to you. >: love you, so don't sad le. Got me and other pple. whose around you. LOVE DIE YOU x3


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 04:58