<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Thursday, 6 May 2010 IT'S THE POST (Y)


-
Smoker's forever will be a smoker. I can't get it off , But... LESSER ! NextChill is the Sex Yoh !
-
Today phase test was easy ! Finish within 3 hours, yea (: ! Black forest cake agn, yesyes, i know :B ! After school , had lunch with Darren, Dornal, Caiyin, Ada & Ryan > Mrt till outram > Bus > Home (: !
Nothing much bah, sch day's was so boring, it's was expected. So yeaaaaa.
Picture's shall do the talking? (: ! because i'm not in th mood yea.
-





&
Lastly !!!!
Today is the 6th's of May .
Dearest . :D
Happy one month's :>
You better update your blog, bfore i kick you to africa ! Hahahahas :P
Update and tell me ; because i'm gonna be a kpo ji and go look @ your blog !!
Linus Tan Ah Fu Aka the noob arse !!!!!!!!!!
;luvs
-


Edited :
I'm going msia this sat. Miss me alrightzxc? :>
&
I won't scold vulgarities so often alrdy (: I'll change to a better one ! -clapclap- I will PROVE you guys wrong, those who say i can't make it. I will !
Anyways,
I've a few question pop out through my mind. Idk how to answer it.
Can anyone just helped me ? ):
I'm feeling totally dissappointed this phucking few days.
I had alot of nightmare, alot of unpleasant incident.
I had lost something that's impt in my life .
I had lost something that it won't be back anymore.
I just wanna relax .
I feel ..
-
HELLO HELLO, ADA ADA LOOK HERE. YES HEREEE *
My dear friends ;
Thanks always fr being there for me (:
I felt grateful to you. Whenever i'm with them .
I'll always gone crazy, happy (:
I felt something delighted always .
Whenever i'm sleepy, moodless.
With them, my mood will totally change.
Thanks my dearest friend .
Ada wong, Farhan, Yilin & ZYAAAAA (: !
Especially Ada Wong.
She's goes up and down with me.
I used to hate her, she hate me too.
We used to don't share secret, but now we do.
We used to be so the not close, now we are.
&
Hor !!!!
my hand still got blue black !
How are you gonna pay me back ! LOL
Anyway, lastlong with *AHEM* :B
Btw, sorry abt today ar, didn't say byebye to you. See you 2 so ~.~ Idw disturb ar. so yeap. plus im tired. :> Paisehhhhhh :D
-
This part don't need to read :>
Anyways,
This particular person i really hate him ttm ;
I seriously dun feel like talking to him anymore. What a Bussssssssss * ! I won't scold vulgar. Yeayea :D So i use bus instead. TYVM for my brilliant idea. ANYWAY, back to topic, i hate him, hate him ttm, He just dissappear from my world and there's i goes, HUAT AR ! Don't ever ever come back. because i don't wanna see your face. Your memories hve been detected with viruses. Please removed it asap. *OKAY* . Remove in progress. I've just removed your little part of memories that SQUEEEEZEEEEE inside my brain. THERE THERE. OFF YOU GO. You this little dust aka virus. I'm gonna use ANTI-VIRUS TO STOP YOU FROM COMING. HAHAHAS !


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 23:34