<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Tuesday, 18 May 2010 IT'S THE POST (Y)


-
It's seem like, our distance is drifting apart.
Our friendship's seem so drifted apart.
Once a bestf, would we be bestf till th vry end?
Ever since you're with him, i felt that our friendship is getting apart.
Idw this kind of thing to happend.
I know he is impt to you, but spend smetimes with me and the group of us.
I felt that, i've been pangseh by you.
I don't complain much, but doesn't mean idc.
I doesn't tell you, doesn't mean idc.
I hope that, we would be back to normal, although you're with him.
I hope your will be tgther fr vry long, i hope our friendship will be too .
-
申し訳ありませんが赤ん坊、私は、私はあなたを傷つけると言うてきたもの。私は残念方が良い気分にさせることができなくなりますが、私はただ、あなたは、ドアを開くことが、私は行かせてほしいとあなたが約束知っている必要になりますれていないこと。私はあなたに説明せないごめんなさい。いくらあなたが説明し、私はまだ態度は..ウィル我々は正常に戻ってできますか? ):
-
Someone is seriously making me pissed off about.
Not even saying a THANKS YOU sia?
sia la, i hor xim do this and that, make an affort to wake up early .
BUT NOT EVEN A THANKS WOR? clap my hand i tell you.
I seriously hate you guys ttm, childish, attitude problem (I HAVE, STFU), Sensetive, think ownself vry big liketht, NO RESPECT AND LASTLY, NO COURTESY TO EVEN SAY THANKS YOU. HELLO.
I DIDN'T MENTION, BECAUSE IDW XIASUEY YOU ALL LA HOR ! LAO NIANG BU FA HUI, BA WO DANG BING MAO ISSIT?! -'-
GOT STEAD DUNWAN FRIEND (:
-
MY BROTHER IS A FUCKING DOG, YES HE IS. IDC , SO WHAT IF YOU SEE THIS? NOT HAPPY COME WHACK ME LEY, I SO SCARE. PUA BY*


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 03:01