<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Wednesday, 19 May 2010 IT'S THE POST (Y)

-
I had enough of this stupid lesson .
It's getting onto my nerve seriously and i SWEAR nxt wed, i won't be going. Freak arse.
Keep extend us for extra lesson, saying exam coming. YEA I KNOW ! but no need everyday, stop saying we're wasting time blahblah, i tot you Pull us to stayed back today to hve lesson, but you eventually ask us to mark our paper while we're not even th teacher. clapclap*
-


-
Today was indeed a great starting of th day, but sme idiot's just screw my day up. I can't tolerate it anymore seriously, F*CK IT MANZXC. tmr will be better yea?
-
oh pig, you're sucha sleeping prince, stop sleeping and dream you're a Shi-Bai-De-Man, Cause you won't be and you nvr ever ever gonna be . HAHAHAHAHA, Wake up from your dream. Arse.


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 05:29