<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Saturday, 8 May 2010 IT'S THE POST (Y)

HELLO GUYS (!)
I'm back from msia, i know you guys miss me. HAHAHAHAS :B
-
Yesterday, 4.45am wake up to prepare, 5.30 leave house, 6 abroad the bus, 7 reach tuas, etcetc. the place that i go is Bathu Bahar. Idk how spell. :< ! anyway, aint fun at all. I go there is to shopping. HAHAHA :B ! I cut short alot, as i dun like to elaborate so much alrightzxc, visit the temple, bird nest factory (GOT TO DRINK BIRD NEST) :P !!!! Hve brkfast, lunch and dinner at different restaurant. Hahaha ! Okayokay, nothing much already (: !
-
Oh, I go msia, brought 2 bag, 2 shoes and a wallet. Omg. It's damn gawd cheap sia the shoes. :D ! bag is still okay for me . Hah ! I didn't buy bubble gum or chewing gum, as i don't really like. (: ! Yes.
-
Anyways,
tmr school is sucha long day ! ):
I miss ada wong ttm. OMG. I want poke her. Muahahahahaha :P !!!
-
ANYWAY !!!! JAY CHOU GOT NEW ALBUM, IM SO KIN ON IT ! IM GONNA BUY HIS ALBUM AND BIGBANG ALBUM. MUAHAHAHA :D


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 22:12