<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Friday, 21 May 2010 IT'S THE POST (Y)


-
Friendship.
I nvr say idw this friendship, neither nor i say i want ruined it.
Give me times.
Give me times to accept both of you again.
Give me time for me to talk to you.
I've tried to talk to you.
It's seem the thing we're gonna say is getting lesser and lesser.
Give me time, my dearest friend.
I'll be back to normal.
I swear (:
-
I HATE NOH OPEN HOUSE. WTF. WEATHER HOT LIKE ARSEHOLE. PPLE IS MORE LIKE A BUNCH OF ANT. OMG.
&
Linus.T
Stop dreaming that you're a spiderman. :X make me laugh man! HAHAHAHAHA :B
Please update yr arse blog. I kill you i tell you.
Don't make me hate you, i'm serious .
It's the 3rd time this kind of thing happening again.
I seriously felt fuck up, idk wht to do already seriously.
I feel like giving up towards you.
But i choose not to.
Idw you to open that door either.
But, you doesn't even seem like you care.
you keep on saying you're the bad guy.
To other people yes.
But to me, No .
Millionzxc of chances was given .
Did you cherish it seriously?


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 00:15