<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Monday, 10 May 2010 IT'S THE POST (Y)

F*CK MY DAY !
Don't intended to bother about that freaking arsehole.
-
So what if im a cry baby? (: so what if i like to cry. So what?! Does it affect you huh? i cry does it affect you? Does it spoil your mood? well, i don't really think it does . So what, i'm a person who like to cry? Can i control my tear's? it's just drip fall so easily, how you want me to control? Gossiping behind my back, saying, i like to cry, thanks manzxc, You've done a great job, well, idc anyway, you want gossip, go ahead. Cause i don't give any damn . Well, aint saying anyone, just saying it for the sake of saying it, didn't mention anyone too, neither nor is a female, male or a shemale. So don't get the wrong idea and say i'm saying you. I admit, Yes, i love to cry, i easily cry. Which woman / women don't cry manzxc ?! Mother's cry too, i saw my mother's cry bfore, INFRONT of me, so? what's th big deal? I saw alot of my friend cry too, i look into the mirror, i saw myself crying to. Do you think it's like a joke, or it's fun to make jokes about? Think twice.
-
I freaking had a bad day today, seriously, it's damn rubbish. That teacher's was RUBBISH, she caught my hair, then nvm, she speaking to me, machiam i was shorter than her liketht, looking down with a showing off face, ARGH, i that time already feel like slapping her already. But she continue to talk and talk, ask me what class am i from, which course, who is my adviser and so on, I answer all lor, Then she started talking to me in a way, like so called ''gl'' way . =.= ! Then nvm, she seem's so happy that she caught me liketht, machiam this is the first time she caught me, she say what, I give you one last chance, give me your ez-link card, i give her for the sake of giving, then nvm , she say what, i want to see you today at 12noon, first time, i already told her i got class, 2nd time, she nag and nag, and started saying 12 noon i want see you in my staff rm blahblah. WTF, i jitao tell her, DIDN'T I TOLD YOU I HAVE CLASS LATER? AND I DIAO HER . Wtf, she started saying what, why we all nvr wear lanyard all this crapzxc la please, she say what, when move to cck, you all nvr wear will be chase out from the guard whatever so called SHYT that she've say. then nvm, I've been thinking all this joke thing she say, make till i'm so fking pissed till i cry. Cb sia she. Then nvm, i heard from xxx saying that, she eventually dunwan to RETURN my ez-link card to me, till i dye back my hair, PHUCK YOU. Then she just giving me ONE DAY time for me to dye back? Hello ! what kind of dm is you? So xxxxxx want meh? people mostly give 3 days liketht, you leh? RUBBISH DUMP LAH YOU. then nvm ! the more my adviser tell me abt her, the more i felt pissed, so i started throwing temper at my adviser saying what, she dw return me, ASK her give me money to take taxi la. then i started dripping lots of tear, because of anger. because of her, my day ruined ! I hate you seriously, you're making me hate school more. I make sure, when i dye back my hair, you better don't come catch me anymore. ! and my cousin say what, is my fault for dying hair all this blahblah, then my cousin say, if the teacher don't use gl way to talk to you, do you think you this naughty student will be listening? so i replied her that, i fking don't like people who scold me, especially someone who doesn't even have any blood relationship with me, i Chi luan bu chi ying okay. she should hve talk nicely to me instead rather then speaking in sucha toot way. nvm about that, as a promised, i'll dye my hair back.
-
Thanks nehroo :> for your counselling.
I appreciate it alot, and eventually you wanna pei me wait till 5pm for my ez-link, in the end no need already. Thanks millionzxc.
(Y)

&
Thanks Ada, Ryan, Yilin for your concern and care :D
Thanks ada and ryan for your tissue. LOLOL.
Thanks Mingyue for your jokes (:
Thanks Caiyin for asking me not to think so much.
-
Lastly,
Thanks Linus Tan :B
I know i cry alot, i try to tahan liao ! but i just cannot, whenever im so damn pissed off i will cry one. It's auto. not i want de. HAHAHAS ! (Y)


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 07:23