<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Monday, 31 May 2010 IT'S THE POST (Y)

CB LA. DOGDOGDOGDOGDOG !!!!!
-
today exam was okokay. yea.
tmr ibsc. FLUNK TTM ! -.-
-
I HATE DAOSTER. NBCB
i hate pple who ignore my text
why not i try ignore yours.
see how would you feel?
FK IT !
-
Limbu know i hve a bad temper with bad attitude.
so what!?
what fr you accuse me when i didn't even angry .
for fk i angry with you because of tht small little thing
i got FORCE you meh. please ley.
talk using yr brainzxc.
hate me fr who i am.
love me fr who am i.
if you think i'm angry with you.
let it be ^^v.
No point explaining to you when you dont even wanna listen yea?
let everything goes on it ownself.
I know one day we will talk agn (:
-
it's been days.
feeling is gone (:
&
lifes goes on w/o you.
I admit, i did miss yr smses ; miss your calling.
but it's over ^^v
Bai2.


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 02:54