<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Wednesday, 28 April 2010 IT'S THE POST (Y)

Yesterday :
Otw home @ bus 62, fking slow sia th bus, thn nvm, alot of banglah, they hold th pole, so smelly, reached home vomit straight away _l_ ! I will nvr ever drop off at aljunied anymore and took bus 62.
&
Got a DOG , I fking hate him, cb sia. He always talk without using brain, he think he vry great, perfect, wtf. you aint okay? NBCB, i vry long nvr use vulgar liao, all because of you, i start using agn. Fker. GND btr lar ! _l_

Today :
Sch was usual, done truffles cake in sch, tmr thn take back. But took back mango mirror cake today, hmmmms ! :> After sch accompany jovan buy long john, i brought subway, reached home bread was totally flat. LOLOL. Stop laughing when you're reading this. KNS k? :> during practical period, idk what happen ar, but ada face suddenly got flour, thn she told me is jovan make de. Laugh die me :D :D :D !!!! Home with, jovan, ryan, ada wong, farhan (: !
&
That dog really pissed me off, you stop behaving like a kids, you how old already? grow up won't cha? (:

Here's th picture of Mango Mirror Mousse Cake (:








Tomorrow's will be truffles cake picture. hehehes





If i ever ever know that you're there ;
i will be holding it, and will nvr let it go ;

My name is Lyanne.T ;
I've my own attitude to be .
Don't think you know me so well, till you can step onto my needle.
I didn't kp back, because i don't want to, is not because i'm nice for you to bully.
From today onwards, you dare speak sth bad about me, you shall see what am i gonna do to you.
if you still think's that, oh well~ i'm clever, i can tell you, stop dreaming and wake up okay?
Ni naaaa bei _l_ I sibei dulan with you, i nvr fought back my name is not LyanneT.
I hate you ttm ! Don't think you deserve anything, you don't alright? (:

Linus.T Ah fuuuuuuu, that shyt arse noob piggeh (:
:D


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 22:32