<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Thursday, 1 April 2010 IT'S THE POST (Y)

I SAY :
ARGH ! I'm Fking pissed off with someone's ! (more then 3 i tell you !!!! )


Firstly :
This person drive me crazy machiam cb
kias liketht, He/she think that whatever she/he say is correct. I slap you i tell you. _l_


Second :
This person, Keep giving me attitude, asking her/him smething, he/she come ''WHAT LA!" "zzzz" Me. Hey dude, don't you knw i dislike people ZZZZ Me?


Third's & the last :
Hey , You think you're that wonderful meh ? Do you have a brain, If have, i think it's also so small. Ugly remark, and what? You AINT wonderful too k. Fker.


I didn't mention who issit, please fking don't KP me at yr blog or txt me which vulgarties or EVEN spam me @ my blog. Watch out !

Anyway !
I txt ely . tell her meet at aljunied . then she say ''Okays". After tht she say, we go fetch ada la? I say no? i say meet like how we go sch liketht, then she say "Yah lah ! meet her at bedok" . Then i explain say " No !!!! Is, like how we go sch liketht, she go in th train, then we go in". FINALLY ! she understand. LOL (SHE SO CUTE MAN. WTF) :D


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 02:24