<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Tuesday, 27 April 2010 IT'S THE POST (Y)

 If i was given a choice ;



Today practical, done mango mirror mousse cake? dk spell correctly anot (: !
No photo ley, cake still in school. LOLOL :D
Sch as usual then. :>
School > Change > Lunch with Ada, Farhan, Dornal, Darren & Ryan > Mrt > Bus > Home (with a mango) HEHEHEHES ! LOLOL.

Some people got 2 sided face sia.
@ here write dao so nice, th other side, damn attitude. (:
Tsk, why this world got this kind of people sia? Ohoh, im not referring to my class peep, so don't worry (: ! Yes .
&
someone ALWAYS talk without using their fucking brains, brains is fr you to think, not anyhow . Fk it. Just use yr brain okay? (: I know you ain't that smart, me either, at least you shld know what kind of thing need to say, what kind of thing dun need to say, please talk with your brain, and not just your mouth.
I hate pple who gossip behind people back, something that's SACARSTIC, i realised, nowadays, guys to do that do, is this world changing? since when guys bcome so ''Sisseh''. laugh (: !

OHOHOHOH !
I Know why you want post @ your blog alrdy !!!!!!!
You want pple to pity you & think we are th bad guys ! you want everyone to think that we are the pangseh-er, you want pple to think you are right and we are wrong, WTF SIA YOU ! _l_

Edited :
ANYONE WANT GO BOTANIC GARDEN WITH ME (Y) LOLOL, IM FUCKING OBSESSED WITH FLOWER. (Y)

OMGOMGOMG ! save me ): I'm totally obsessed with sunflower (L) How !!! LOLOL :D





Do you know how will i feel then?
i don't understand you sometimes, it's seem so hard.
-
Edited :

If i was really given a choice to choose, i will still choose th same path that i've walk .
although is tough, but, whenever i see your smiles, your laughter it's always brighten up my days, just like th sun flower's does. we don't know what's tmr will happen, mybe tmr i'll be gone or you'll be gone. Cherish whatever thing that you're having now, i'm trying to treasure, cherish it as much as i can, cause i know, my times is limited. I'm laughing, smiling, because idw to see my sad-ness, i'm hyper because idw see myself moody, i mke my day bright, by thinking, everything gonna be okay tmr, although there mybe smeone in this world, disliking me, but, this kind of dislike-ness won't kill, people who hate you is childish, they have a mature brain, but they still hate you, dont because of hatress, kill yourself and change yr character and attitude. I've attitude, i'm stubborn, i can't change, it's has been with me for my 17th's of my life, i can't change my naughty-ness, my hyper-ness, because this is who i am. people who like you, is more than those who hate you, why because of them, who spread your rumours anyhow, gossip behind your back, make you feel sad, unhappy about? There's so much thing fr you to be happy about, your bestfriend is always there for you, they will cheer you up, your fave thing appear in your eye sight so suddenly, you will be jumping madness (!) There's so much thing, so, from now on, i would told myself, not to be afraid to face them, not to be afraid to talk to them, not to be afraid to look at them, if you fear fr them more, they will haunt you more, used to, i'm likethis, that's why people step onto my head easily. I can't be likethis always, whatever you're not happy about, shoot it out ! people who talk without using their brains, is just jealous of who you are. They see that you're sth better than them, they feel so jealous, that's why they gossip, backstabb you, talk w/o using their brain's to think.
-
What you see, will not be th truth ;

everyone say this "I saw it in my own eyes, you can't lie to me" . But seriously, behind the story of that person, do you really know what is it? because of your eye, you just think that you're correct, because of that, you didn't hear him/her explain, that causes your to have a gaps in your friendship/relationship. why not just let that person explain? even if that person lie, but if you really cherish this relationship/friendship with them, you will close one eye and say "I believe" .


-
-
According to you I'm stupid, I'm useless
I can't do anything right
According to you I'm difficult, hard to please
Forever changing my mind

I'm a mess in a dress, can't show up on time
Even if it would save my life
According to you, according to you

But according to him I'm beautiful, incredible
He can't get me out of his head
According to him I'm funny, irresistible
Everything he ever wanted

Everything is opposite, I don't feel like stopping it
So baby tell me what I got to lose
He's into me for everything I'm not
According to you

According to you I'm boring, I'm moody
And you can't take me any place
According to you I suck at telling jokes
'Cause I always give it away

I'm the girl with the worst attention span
You're the boy who puts up with that
According to you, according to you

But according to him I'm beautiful, incredible
He can't get me out of his head
According to him I'm funny, irresistible
Everything he ever wanted

Everything is opposite, I don't feel like stopping it
So baby tell me what I got to lose
He's into me for everything I'm not
According to you

I need to feel appreciated
Like I'm not hated, oh no
Why can't you see me through his eyes?
It's too bad, you're making me dizzy

But according to me you're stupid, you're useless
You can't do anything right

But according to him I'm beautiful, incredible
He can't get me out of his head
According to him I'm funny, irresistible
Everything he ever wanted

Everything is opposite, I don't feel like stopping it
Baby tell me what I got to lose
He's into me for everything I'm not
According to you, you
According to you, you

According to you I'm stupid, I'm useless
I can't do anything right
-


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 00:41