<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Friday, 9 April 2010 IT'S THE POST (Y)

In their eye,
I'm not their friend,
I'm not their bestf,
I'm sth transparent,
I'm a stranger to them,
They got anything they don't share with me.
They always left me out.
I can't do anything.
It's their choice.
I've been left out.
Do they know ?
No they don't.
Have they understand how i feel?
No they don't.
Do they share thing with me?
No they don't.
What did they treat me as?
Stranger yes.
why did they look fr me ?
When there's isn't anyone fr them.
What they do when they don't need me?
They kick me aside, left me alone in a corner.
They don't cherish me as their friend.
They don't seem to treat me as their friend.
If i was born fr your to left out.
Can i choose that idw?
If helping your frm hating each other was a wrong choice.
i would choose not to care.
but ,
i did a wrong choice.

I'm changing my blog to private soon.
Bye.


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 23:14