<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Monday, 19 April 2010 IT'S THE POST (Y)

Idc if this person that i'm referring to is reading this blog anot ;
this person ;
whenever his stead is not around then come find me ;
He got stead dunwan friend (:
whenever his stead around he will say will, i go pei my stead le, byebye. Sth liketht. ARGH.
I fking want slap you ttm .
Hey Dude, don't you think you're treating me like a person to REPLACE her, whenever she's not around? DUDE. Get th facts, i'm not those type of person fr you to treat as. Not born fr you to treat in this way .
Idc you're reading it anot.
You're making me hate you.
That's it !
I had enough.
You're those type WHO GOT STEAD DUNWAN FRIEND ONE. NOW I KNOW ALREADY. THANKS FR MAKING ME LIKE A FOOL FR THIS FEW MONTH. ! _l_


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 03:35