<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Friday, 30 April 2010 IT'S THE POST (Y)



Firstly I will upload my truffles cake ; Secondly, i'm gonna post sth BAD (:
School as usual till after school and before sch (:
School > take cake's > Queentowns > collect group tee's > Lunch > Mrt Till bedok > Home .
Enjoy picture then read ;








-
Okay so i'm done uploading the picture's ; Here's th story (:

BXXXX !!!!
This post is dedicated to smeone, idc this person is reading it when she/he is crying anot.
This person was ONCE a friend, who i trusted alot, damn alot & guess what happen? (: I shall begin from th first day i met her till now.
-
First day of school, i didn't really notice her. so yea. Till one day i met her smewhr and we start chatting from that moment, we can so called becme bestfriend ;
Till ytd, everything goes well so smoothly.
Till today, She say one of my friend called me a bitch and say she hated me, so @ kfc, i ask this person ,did she say that? & she can SWEAR that she didn't? Okay nvm, then, when your go watch movie, You just pull ALL the blame to your the other friend say that is she don't want me to do, Yes, smeone betrayed you, told me everything, she say is YOU and HER who don't want me to go, BUT you say that is SHE only who dunwan me to go, well, & she also told me you hated me, then i ask you back th same thing, why you can act naturally to me? (: ! I know you mybe reading my blog now, but idc. I'm seriously just too dissappointed at you, face yourself into the mirror, ask yourself, what the hell are you doing, are you trying to break me and her friendship up? what you gain? at th end, we'll ask one another the truth. Actually in class, i already want to ask her, i wrote a letter to her, but i didn't gave, I give you FACE by not doing that, because you cried in th morning and tell me everything, saying this and that, i eventually believed you. I'm so stupid. You know how angry am i? She didn't even call me a bitch okay? & you eventually anyhow bomb out, saying that, she told you to beware of me, if not i will snatch away your lover? OH PLEASE ! But she told me is you th ONE who said that, I believe in her, that she won't call pple a bitch, but for you, i don't know. I fking regret telling you my secret, not only me, but her. this 3 month's. I really didn't see your true colour, so your acting is so damn good, what does your parent ; teacher teach you in school and at home? respect one another, no matter what races, religion you are in, am i right? then why are you behaving likethis? Don't you feel guilty? You can say i everytime shoot you, but there's a thing call JOKE, do you know that? if you take thing lightly, you will feel happy and not angry, but you, take thing too seriously, that's why you dun hve joke cell. I feel like posting your name out, but i'm giving you faces . I won't even snatch your lover please? How would i even like him? == ! As a friend only la please, your mouth say you won't feel jealous when we talk to him, but deeply inside your heart, yes you are. You just dunwan say only, when smeone ask you to kept a secret, you PROMISE it, and you broke it.Oh my, we've been a fool for th past 3 month's because of you, i've been in a corner for so long, i don't even realised it. now i finally know your true colour, whatever thing you say, i won't trust you. what you've done, and people find out th truth, this is what you get. To you, change your attitude towards other people, stop being a 2 sided face betrayer, acting so nice to us infront of us, when she or me not around, you started to spread rumours. what a brilliant idea you hve, I'm sorry hor, i'm not a stupid person, i maybe stupid in academy, but i still got brain to think. Anyways, i'm a straight forward person, so, this afternoon, i did go ask her (: ! I face th facts, whatever answer she gave it to me, she don't trust you anymore, neither nor me. Idw to say ''take care'' my friend to you, because i was once a friend to you, but longer enough, you treated me as smeone who you dun even treat it as a friend . I had enough of you, you dunwanna talk to us, go ahead, make sure you prove it to us alright?(: because all of us know already . Don't bother to say i'm sorry or what either, Make this last mins @ this post, last mins of friend, that's why i didn't say Vulgarities to you. From now till our course end, don't bother to come find me or them. (: Lastly, stop adding oils, I HAD ENOUGH OF YOU. FK _l_
-
You make me hate her at first, now th truth it out, I won't even hate her but thanks her, and you, to let me and her friendship bcme more bonding. What you get is all your friend left you, all alone ; I once that, she's being sucha nice friend, she won't betray pple yea? but you did. I tot of opening a blog shop which sell stuff from th 3 of us, but now, it's over.
-
You're a GREAT backstabber that i've ever seen in my life (:



This stupid noob Linus.T ahfu ask melisten this song one (:
He say sth to me, idw tell you all :P ! it's a secret.
6 more day's, do you know? ):



LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 02:14