<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Thursday, 22 April 2010 IT'S THE POST (Y)








.
.
.
Today practical lesson th cake that i've done ; Tot everything goes fine, mood was very hyper till practical end, everything changes..
.
.
.
I don't really wanna bother about my locker thing anymore ; I fucking hack care it. I'm totally fed up with sth.

Does it look like it's being my fault fr making this FUCKING thing happening? WHERE IS YOUR BRAIN ! I'M ANGRY ; MOODLESS ; PISSED OUT. SO ?! So does you? SO SO SO ! Something can makes a person from Hyper till pissed out, from pissed out till moodless & angry, and that's how i feel right now, I'm damn tired this few days, and sth keep happen and happen. & SOMEONE TALK WITHOUT USING A FKING BRAIN. HEYYO, You think your joke that you say on me is damn funny huh? You this freak, you ownself AINT perfect too. Take a look at th mirror, hmmm, will th mirror break? _l_ 我真的很累很累,让我有点自由好不好?I'm strong enough, i wont shag a fucking tear's anymore. This few days was th tiring days for me, while someone still think's today is th day to joke on me. Think about it. Why didn't i even talk to you, when th starting of th sch, i'll automatically talked to you. what about now? If a person characteristic can really change that much, you will be th one. I fucking don't care about you, cause you ain't my bestfriend at all? what's th point i talk so much about him Right here, does he ever ever know then? All I want is PEACE. Stop those nonsence. You get it?! GET TH FACTS!
.
.
.
Mybe, tomorrow there's isn't any sch is a Great idea, i can rest for 3 days ; threee days will do. I hope, my mood will be much better ..
.
.
Sometimes, in school . Saw till him, he won't even say Hello(: Or won't even bothered to smile. What kind of friend is this? If this is what you call, you want friend . Tell me, how you wanna me to trust your word, when you hve done those crap? Think about it. Smetimes, i don't even want to see you, yet you appear infront of me & I haoxin text you , to tell you, you say i stalk you? Sch isn't big, you think i wanna see you? Move to cck, i see how we gonna meet. If there's really fate, then it will. Friend like you, i don't bothered to care anymore. All you do, what you've done, in my eye, my mind, what i saw is, you're those who hve stead, new friend, will forget about old friend, whenever you need them, then you will text or even go find them, friend? _l_. You're making me don't feel like talking to you anymore, Trust me, you can say i'm childish, attitude problem. So ? I DO have attitude problem. YES i am stubborn. I've a bad temper. When you don't do all those, you think i'll behave likethat? Think think think !
.
.
To someone that's impt ;
If it's wasn't you, i won't have share all my unhappiness thing or happy thing.
I know smetimes i didn't say, because i just don't want to let you worried about.
well, all this times, we've quarrel millionzxc billionzxc of times, argue here and there.
But, you're still here for me, whenever i text you. Thanks :>
I don't know what else i can do, but to say thanks to you. I really appreciated it alot.
although, i smetimes, may anyhow give you attitude, but you still tolerate it. I know i smetimes really make you damn pissed, I'm sorry ): But i know you didn't take it to heart right?
Thanks for everything that you had done for me. It's been nice to know you.
Linus Tan (:






This video watch it & you'll know. This guy in the video, eventually just like us, born to be normal ; Not handicap .
After a car accident's ; his girlf left him, he left with one leg.
But, he didn't give up, he cont to carry on with his life. (:
.
.
Edited :
Farhan (!)
22 Apr 10, 18:00

farhan: sorry about this morning
bad moos when my mother send sms
 n now angry with her.
 im sooo sorry

22 Apr 10, 20:21

`-Lyanne ♥: Farhan Chill man,
This the first time we see you so angry ,
 anyw, don't need your sorry,
i know how you feel (:
Quarrel with mum is normal, Take it easy :D !
don't angry ar ! Laugh :D


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 00:33