<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Wednesday, 24 March 2010 IT'S THE POST (Y)




Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (Y)
Finish editing my blog stuff. hahahas. :D

Tmr gonna's be an exciting day !
I wanna see what Ada & ryan expression when they watch ju-on ! haha !
So funnnnnn :> can di siao them :D :D

Ju-on is a horror movieeeeeeeeeeeee !

mum coming home today. Boooooooooooooo.
Tmr then post.
BAIBAI !

Edited :
I miss my mum out of a sudden. Come back soon. ): I miss you !!!!!!!!
Mummmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !
Dk why, when she not with me, i feel so lonely. ):
Feel like crying w/o her. ):
am i too relable on her? D:

I DON'T WELCOME B!TCH & BASTARD TO MY BLOG. Get Lost ! I didn't mention who wor, how can you scold me without proof? (: ! EVIDENCE LEY ?! & i knw you're thinking issit YOU anot, well, guess whatever you want & you scold me at yr blog, I cfm kan back, cause i didn't mention yr bloody shyt name ^^v.


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 00:36