<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Wednesday, 10 March 2010 IT'S THE POST (Y)

Dye back my hair to red already :> !

Bored, Bored & bored in school .
Totally mood out th bloody whole day, tired. :<
Can fall asleep whenever i go.
I think tonight i'll be sleeping early. don't prank me tyvm.
Tomorrow school start at 8. Meeting Ada & Ely as usual 6.45a.m.

If th memories was given to me to kept it safely, i will. For th good memories we use to had.
Bad memories, will forever be erased. Till then nobody's know.
Each day past, feeling more great every single day, till yesterday.

 
I had a good dream about you, I had a great time of calling you.
Those memories, those time, was gone but it can't be able to erased it off.
Sometimes, i wish i could go back to the past. Stopped there forever .
There's really no such thing as forever, no such thing as everlasting.
Fairytales don't exist, Love isn't simple, World isn't peaceful.
Everything doesn't seem right to me. I need a listening ear. Yet i don't dare to yell everything out.
Emotional is what i always hve, Mind is brking down soon.

 
Every single tear drip.
Every sweet we had.
Every love we had.
Is gone, till now.

I hate to speak it out, yet i need a listening ear. who will it be then ? ..

Labels:



LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 03:25