<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Thursday, 25 March 2010 IT'S THE POST (Y)



Cancel today outing, cause th stupid Ju-on isn't out yet? they listed there is 25th MARCH k. I not blind . ):
Yet bcme liketht. Wahlao ! cheat my feeling sia seriously. I tell you ar, if today i go see again, have lor. I'll be crazy i tell you. ! Shyt (!)

today's gonna rot @ home like nobody business, starring at th same thing agn & agn . Rofl. Mood will be totally so bored. Can see alot of flies above my head. -Hit it- -_-! Faster sch reopen please. I bth already.

Joker ley Some People(:

Ownself mind set so childish, still say people. OMG !!!!! (so what if you read this? I got say ur name meh, don't kp me in yr blog lor. No evidence also. Tsk)


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 08:34