<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Saturday, 6 March 2010 IT'S THE POST (Y)

Another Normal Saturday For Me (:

Staying at home, Taking care of my cousin, 7 year old, naughty until i bth -_-.
Discuss with mum, She allowed me to buy DS. Lololol. Reason for me to buy is i'm getting sick of using com everyday & rotting at home w/o doing anyth, psp is getting me bored too yea. it's isn't mine fyi, Mine lost it in sch, dontknw which faggort took it. so, i've to save money to buy, hehehe :> ! Happy die. Thanks mum ! :D Don't knw why she being so nice to me lately. :>
Have lots of thing want to buy but no money x.x.
Example :
- Bag .
- Peep present.
- Lappy .
- New phone, Aino or W995.
I'm going broke soon i tell you. :< People ask me to go find a job, well, i hope i can, but i don't hve time . the facts is im lazy ? :X ! See how it's goes lor.

I'm being popular & someone say i rock.

;shy !!!! :D Don't jealous k.


I didn't bm you, idk why you kip say i bm you.
replying you with one word answer mean i bm you? ):
Give me a very good reason why you say i bm you.
I didn't bm you.
Really didn't. Idk why you say that.
Smetimes, th way you speak really can hurt a person feeling's.
don't knw how to elaborate anymore.


Maybe, this is my life, what i get.

Edited :
I'm feeling confused, I'm feeling shag.
Feel like crying, Nobody's business.
Nobody's would know how i feel.
Didn't show it out, didn't want pple to ask so much .
Feeling so down .


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 00:27