<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Friday, 5 March 2010 IT'S THE POST (Y)

3 Months of IBSC lesson, OVERRR (!)
Happy. :>
That's mean from nxt week onwards, there won't be any Ibsc lesson already :> can go home earlier .

Feeling pissed for some reason being.
Feeling dissappointed.
In their eye, there's a word transparent infront of me.
well, it's being my life .
Just carry on with it.
th word transparent mybe appearing infront of them, forever. I guess, there's really no such thing as _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _  in this world. I don't really wish to care anymre, saying me stubborn. I don't care, i knw im stubborn , what about you, did you ever think of how i feel, bfore you saying it? Did you ever think ? What's th point sia? I'm hving a bad headaches, all bcox of this. I'm trying my best to forget. I'm trying my best to keep it everything to myself, Doesn't mean i didn't show, mean i dont care at all. Put yrself into my shoes & think about it. Sometimes, i didn't. But i tried! what about you. Changing someone elses life, would make you feel good? irritate other's people will make you feel shiok? think twice.

Fyi, I don't like people call me and make me answered for th bloody phone for 3 TIMES, HELLO-ING TO YOU. When you at there acting like you didnt hear it. even if i accidentally call , you don't need to do that, th 3rd time i hello in a angry voice, you started to talk. Wth is wrong with you? when i nicely say to you, You act so blur? Hey, you're making me pissed off. Get this right, Me & you, ever since last yr, thing got wrong, friendship? contact each other? J.O.K.E. You're totally a joker that i've never ever seen in my life, stop bull-shyting infront of me. 我不在乎有没有你这个朋友,所有发生过的事情,只有你知道。I don't give a damn anymore. Stop being so hao-lian k. Cause you suck ttm :> !


i don't knw why whenever i see someone who is blind or asking for money, i would give it to them, My mum always say im been a fool doing this, am i? i'm just pity them. they are born to be handicap or even blind, yet they can played th instrument so well, or some even trying so hard to sell tissue. Is this world really so unfair?

Edited :
This part, is specially for my baby, T.Liqi.

Don't feel sad or angry already, each day would be better alright? (: ! look at the brighter side, don't always look at the darker side. Loves, even tot, yr classmates is irritating you or sth, still got me, leon, yijie they all. anything can come find me one, I'll entertain you, like hw you entertain me bfore. Used to, there mybe misunderstanding between us :> but see, we're bck to normal agn yea? Don't bcox of small little prob make yr life miserable or unhappy with. If they ignore you, I teach you :> just let them be, when they talk to you, you just ignore them, or find smeone and say '' Today weather very good". hahas :x that's what i always do, then they would knw you ignore them, if they ask you, why you ignore me. you just say, you ownself ignore me too, this is call ''以牙还牙" . hehehe :X ! Don't sad le, iloveyou k . ;mua . Txt me whenever you feeling dwn, i promise i will reply you. Luvs.

Ely & ada.
Today there's mybe a misudnerstanding between us. but being pangseh isn't a very good starting. I hate the feeling. At tht very moment, i was feeling vry angry. I ignored your. You shld knw, my tears easily dripped off . anyw, Sorry fr being stubborn at that moment. luvs.


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 02:28