<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Monday, 22 February 2010 IT'S THE POST (Y)

BTWJ ;
If you see this, good fr you, if you never see, i'll ask you to see .

It's has been a hard time for you, all i can is just saying sorry to you, I've been a nuisance towards you, a person who always give you stress and trouble. ): I didn't mean to . Sorry may not solve everything, but what can i do is just saying a word Sorry to you. I don't need you to make me smile whenever im moodless, I just need you to accompany me, that's enough already, You dk how to make people smile, yet you trying to make me to. I appreciated it alot. Your word of tired make me feel everything. If you're really really that tired, You can ignore me. You can choose not to replied, i know . Problem's lies with me and not you. ):

It's been a hard time fr you.

School was as usual, brenda not around, her lesson bcme PBK. Tmr practical test.
K, Bye.


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 02:38