<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Sunday, 7 February 2010 IT'S THE POST (Y)





Does it really matter ? Hongster.


Yesterday went out with Syahada, Elynur, Jiaxin, Ryan, Zheng hao & Jovan . Watched tooth fairy at vivo. Lols. 4.20 movies. ended at 6plus. Ate carl's Jr, didn't managed to finish it, cause it's damn big ! th burger i mean. slack dwn there dao 8plus. went th highest floor. Brought powder to make elynur. hahas ! her hair, face was with powder. Th hair was so white like an old lady hair. (: Slack till 9plus, went home. I cut short alot, as i was abit lazy currently, took lots of photo, but elynur hven update, so yeap. Overall, enjoyed ytd outing.

I don't need yr love anymore. everything ended.
Don't admit this or that, I want solve everything by TODAY . Idw drag it anymore.
You don't feel anything, But i DO. idw everything let nature take place. I find it, so gawd damn childish, we're just trying to run away from th FACTS. Get th facts, I use to like you, but that time, that day, you force me to say those un-willingly thing that i doesn't want to say, everything GONE. Idc who you like right now. You're the one making everything bcomes likethis, don't ever say sorry, Your sorry is S.T.I.N.K.S. I'm a person, who can forget easily, but fr yr case, I bet i need a longer period. Sorry hor, I'm straight forward too. I don't give a damn. If you're reading this post, See this, "So what if i'm a hongster? So what if i treat you like this? So?" Do you find it so damn familiar? (:

&
Happy Advance birthday's ELYNUR ! (:





LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 19:06