<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Sunday, 3 January 2010 IT'S THE POST (Y)

Someone Just Love to be a fcuker (:
Sorry lor, i dun wish to mention that person name. (: So even if you think is yrself, find proof saying i was saying you alright? (:
Laughdieme. Whatever k.
She/He thinks him/herself vry good liketht. Omgomg ! When he/she needed someone, she/he treat that person so good. (: when don't need it, fcuking ka Limbei eh jiaowei, kick me aside. Nbcb, I born fr you to treat me liketht sibo? Knn, you bky you lai nias, I wait for you, Mai step one friendly infront of me, behind my back, ka my jiaowei, don't say i nvr warn you, one more time, you see what i'll do. I don't give a fk who th bloody arsehole you are, i don't care how small or how big you are, idc if you hvebackup or you play anot. Cause, you step onto my needle = you die. I say first. don't later say what lj thingy la hor ! Knn .


As i say i will post 1 post fr Linus Tan, whenever i was blogging.
Today post will be damn short.
anyways,
Sorry about ytd :x supposed to pei you phone, in th end, i was playing my psp. Like you likethat, always dua me. hahas. (: School going reopen tomorrow. I see how you play yr psp ! Hope you kenna caught by DM. ;lala !
&
you btr pei me txt txt when im in school ): To killed my life in that school , when i dont know anyone at all. Thankiew la. (:


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 10:02