<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Saturday, 2 January 2010 IT'S THE POST (Y)

Nobody's Loves


Haii . I'm here to post sth for people's .


Jenna !
Haii :> I know you fr a few week already, iloveyou ttm <3 ! Thanks fr always being thr fr me . We quarrel bcox of sth, we quarrel & we will be back to th square one agn. hahas. anyways. xinggan, meet up real soon (L) Miss you, every secret i hve, you always listened, every problem, i hve, you always listen. thanks alot. (: whenever you need me, i'll be there , whenever you need a listening ear, i'll be there too. (L) Lovelove you ttm !

Liqi .
Haiii baby :) ! You also another one :D ! We love each other so much right? HAHAHAHHAHAHAS ! anyways, you also always being thr fr me. Especially when comes to relationship prob. you always stand by my side, being thr fr me. know you fr a few months. times goes so fast. hahahas. Our friendship also going 1 year le you know? :D ! hahas. iloveyou ttm la. (L)


&
lastly, this person im gonna post, shall be a long post. (:<

Linus Tan !
You ! look here. I may not cherish you as a *AHEM* in th past, but i will cherish you as a friends fr now (: ! You always make me laugh on th phone, always being sucha joker. Always bully me, Still rmb th first time i phone with you? hahahahas ! thats was the ONLY time i shooted you th most. I was on th bus going somewhr, and i shoot you till you bwg , after that day, is you SHOOT me ): almost everyday, all th time. hahahas ! & used to called you kiwi. LOL . Idk why i call you kiwi also, dun ask me. Feel like calling jiu call lor. :D ! Anyways, I missed th past, but im looking forward to hve more idiotic nonsence from you. laugh ! :x Hmmmmm, To me, you're my bestbestbestbest friend. Sometimes, i really hate yr nonsence ! :< sometimes, you can really drive me to my nerve okays ! -Arbish- ! hahas. Don't keep playing yr stupid psp ! :@ Reply my sms btr lor. Cheh ! yesterday talk to you , halfway say want ply yr stupid psp. SO FUN MEH ?! keep starring at a stupid square scrreeeen, plying yr bleach or whatsoever ! or you're looking porn at yr psp? O_O ! horhor , i tell yr mother then you know. anyways, as a promised to you, it wont be a short post right? so i shall continue my rubbish, my brain is lagging, im trying to make it long by posting sth rubbish here. hahahs. Must appreciate it alot k. I dont post fr people so long one. You will be th 2nd person :D ! Sorry lor, first person is leon (: . Anyways, Really hoping you kenna caught by th DM ! cause i want to laugh at you. lalalas. Really got nothing much to post ler, hmm, I've know you fr a long period already right? Yeaps :D ! & i shoot you one time only. I KNOW YOU ARE LAUGHING RIGHT NOW ! STOP YR LAUGHING . BFORE I BOX YOU ! -ARBISH-* ! Anyways, as a friend to you, got anything share with me alright? (: I'll be there like a bee liketht listening to you. I know, whenever i hve problem, you will be thr fr me too right? thanks ! hahahas, anyways. Takecare of yr arm. If still pain btr go see a doctor hor? don't always pain here and there. thn say nothing . it's alright. Don't worry. ): ! cause i know, it wont feel good when it's pain. & lastly, REN LAO BAH ! you ytd still muscle cramp. HAHAHAS ! LAO AHPEK (:


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 15:00