<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Wednesday, 27 January 2010 IT'S THE POST (Y)

It's doesn't really matter whether im in school anot. (:
I don't even understand why am i in school when im just seatting down there, listening to tcher talk while i dont understand anything. I told myself, why did i choose this course ? when im like wasting my time. I scare i would be a failure again. I scare everything turn out to be bad. I dontwant this kind of thing to happen anymore. I miss secondary school life. the laughter, th fun , th tcher & friend that i had. I miss those time. How i wish i can stop it over there and dont move on. when i was in sec one, i told myself, hey why issit so slow?! can't th time be a little bit faster turn to sec 4?! When it's sec 3, hais, time so fast? one mre yearr and we will be graduating.. Sec 4, bye. Everything gone. I miss th past..

I fcuking hate my phone sia ! ._. Damn irritating, I cannot sms now. Call me if there's anything.
& I fking dun like copy-cat-er's. Please rmb that .



LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 16:33