<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Friday, 29 January 2010 IT'S THE POST (Y)

I'm Fcking bored in school now. Wtf !! Lols.
Doing sme research in a dk what rm, & i wasn't doing la.
as you can see. laugh. It's really damn bored, today school ended @ five, and now is only 1plus going 2. urgh ! my classmates all doing research i guess, :D !
Anyways, i don't like having the lesson called, IBSC. Fking bored . :<
&
My phone is driving me crazy ! there's really sth on with it. I want faster change a phone. I really cannot tahan my omnia anymore. Feel so irritated sometimes. ): ! basket phone, no use one. Shouldn't have change to that phone.

Edited :
When home with Jiaxin, Elynur, Jovan & Ryan. Damn joke seriously, almost everyday after school is go back home with them, sososososo many laughter. Lols. Always in th mrt laughing till pple looking at us. hahas, tomorrow dk whether im going out with them anot. Kinda sian as you see. (: Shall see hw ba. :D
&&
I DON'T LINK PEOPLE WHO DON'T LINK ME OR WHOSE BLOG IS BEING DELETED OR WHATEVER. I LINK PPLE WHO I LIKE LEY (:


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 14:43