<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Wednesday, 30 December 2009 IT'S THE POST (Y)






I'm Buang, so stfu. Ty. (:

Cheh ! So bored one life, everyday nothing to do, No work = no money. Dumbarse, School going start liao. Sian die me :< ! Bored. Tmr going find xinggan. (: ! Meeting Jayce first, after tht thomas, then find xinggan. Wahlao. Idk want ton anot. vry bored at home. rotting liao :<
Quarrel with leon, Always sme reason, bringing up th past to quarrel , including today incident. I don't wish to elaborate. 1 year friendship & still counting. Dk when we met, but it's been like 1 year already, you say i didn't listen to people, yea right. I see what kind of person it is. some pple i listen, some i dont (: ! dont say i not good .
Happy 1 year's friendship & still counting (:

Kevin ;
you should know what happen ytd huh . Not idw to hlped. Idk what is th whole story . I cannot helped, im stucked in th middle. I gurantee with you, she won't kenna hurt or lost a single hair mean won't -.- . I gurantee with you with my life liao. If she lost one hair, come find me. 24 hours waiting for you to come. Brother's, what i can do is all this, im not a superwomen or hero's . I'm tired already. Superduper tired. I hope you understand, not everything is my fam member's fault or my gan's fault. think properly.

Leon ;
This bustard is th most idiotic arsehole i have ever ever seen in my life, th first and th probably last guy i had quarrel / argue with so many time bfore one. idiot. Sometimes i really hate th way you behave, like what? you know, example, that time i argue with my bro, you only listened to his story, nvr listen to mine. 1 sided story, you stood up fr your bro . You changed. I know. My attitude i know myself. I don't need you to come tell me. it's been 16 years im likethat stubborn all this, how you expect me to change. Cheh, i need time also what, you bloody idiotic faggort, shouted at me @ msn. I'll remembered that always. Ni gen wo ji zhu. idiot. Happy 1 year's friendship anyways. & still counting. (:

Labels: ,



LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 01:43