<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Monday, 7 December 2009 IT'S THE POST (Y)

Hah !
I hate my sister fr th fcuking god sake ):
My mom say go court to sue him need pay $$. which i dont even have?
wtf lor, so many people support me go sue that bustard ): in th end liketht .
I hate it manzxcvczx.


I swear, i wont talk to her, even whn th day i married or she married. I wont.
She , because of that guy, can want quarrel with me. Okay lor. 2 year of their relationship is much more important than me this sister fr being her sister fr abt 16 year. fine. Then i won't talk to you :< You blame mother fr dk what shiat thing, i dk, she yr mother fr the gawd sake k.
After today, i wont even talk abt this anymore.


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 20:23