<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Sunday, 13 December 2009 IT'S THE POST (Y)




FK K. I FCUKING BUANG. *BUANG DAO LIKE LORRY BANG ME LIKETHT* .


I suck cause im buang :D
I rawrk cause im crazy ! :D
I'm hyper cause i have my xinggan .
I'm in love-d cause of xinggan & jacy :D


cause im too bored, trying to make it alive :>
XINGGAN ! Meet up real soon (L)


Eh cb, You all bky sibo? come tio me la hor, come find me la, i wait fr you, you think what? my member's nice to be bully with issit? come tio me this master la, i this master not bai zuo de okays. idc you my brother sister or simi fuck, scold my member's = scold me k. Cheeepeh. I wait fr you all. idc hw many people k. You all mai be kb warrior or what, go scold those you all cn eat de . Your wuji come try me la ! I bo bao i will win, but at least i not so humji, eat small people. _l_



LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 18:03