<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Monday, 21 December 2009 IT'S THE POST (Y)

CB LA HOR. Idc who spam at pearrlynn blog, idun care, but whoever uses my Ex ign, I cfm care. Knn, want spam use yr own ign la. No name to use issit? cb . -'- ! I wont be so bo liao , like yr spam pple. GROW UP LEY. no name to use ar? i know my name sibei nice to you. knn, btr watch out. I know who th fk spam it your die. & hor, use pple name, diff ip. Cfm knw is nt aku de mah ? HEY . YOU. FUCK OFF LA. my ign nice, ty. not like you, boh name to use. XIASUEY SIA !




Ever Ever think of how i feel ?
I feel like giving up, being a master, plan fr fam outing . what i get, always argu-ing with peep , my xinggan. What i do . tell me . I really vry tired already , I'm giving up, idw to be master anymore. I'm vry tired, Crying over this kind of matter agn . soon going fam outing, this kind of jiao thing come agn. Really got think of how i feel anot, why nt yr try to be a fam master and think how it was? At first, I tot, job was as easy like opening up a water bottle, after few weeks times, i realised, it's not so easy, 我好累。累到我不想在关了,告诉我,我该这么做 好累好累。。。 (before scolding me, go http://keehongsiiao-s.blogspot.com to see first)

Labels:



LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 23:38